- Northbridge NSW 2063, Australia
- Permanent Part time (22.5 hours per week)
- New key clinical leadership opportunity
- Join a large, successful & growing aged care services organisation
Deliver excellence in aged care and support the Residential Manager to motivate an established clinical team to deliver high quality care for our 40 residents at St Paul’s, Northbridge. This is a permanent part time opportunity at 22.5 hours per week across 3 days between Monday to Friday.
We are looking for a motivated and hands-on clinical expert with excellent leadership and communication skills to pursue a career opportunity with Catholic Healthcare. As our new Care Manager, you will act as the clinical lead to ensure delivery of quality clinical and person first care for our residents. Responsibilities will also include:
- Develop and lead clinical care staff to focus on a culture of continual improvement and quality.
- Ensure the home complies with Aged Care Accreditation Standards.
- Ensure high quality resident care is consistently delivered throughout the home to all residents including updating of care plans, wound reviews and medication overview, and more.
On offer is a supportive and rewarding role that is both hands on and has key leadership functions. To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Authority to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Demonstrated work experience as a Clinical Care Manager
- Extensive knowledge of the clinical functions of an Aged Care home
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and promote a positive work environment
- Willingness to provide evidence of 2021 Flu vaccination and to obtain a COVID 19 vaccination to align to government regulations
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of around 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping our customers to live life to its fullest every day.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- An opportunity to build a career with a successful growing values-based organisation
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive ‘people first’ culture and
- Great salary packaging opportunities and other benefits.
So, if you’re looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we’d love to hear from you. Apply online now.
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we’re looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance, we’ll be in touch.