Personal Care Assistant
- Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- Competitive rate of pay and attractive salary packaging options
- Casula NSW Location
- Night shift
Catholic Healthcare's band new home Holy Spirit Casula has now open its doors and is now on the lookout for experienced Personal Care Assistants to provide exceptional personal care and a home like environment for up to 140+ residents on the night shift.
Shift times are 10:30 -7:00AM
- Assisting with personal care such as showering & dressing;
- Supporting with day to day tasks such as eating and social activities;
- Working with clinical staff to ensure care & medication plans are followed;
- Maintaining documentation & working as part of a team to ensure our residents' health and well-being are optimised; and
- Providing high quality service to families and the community.
- Minimum 2 year's paid experience within a similar role
- A heart & passion for providing high quality care to the elderly;
- Great communication & team work skills;
- Flexibility & the ability to adapt to change; and
- A Certificate 3 in Aged Care (or equivalent) or a willingness to obtain.
Why you'll love working with us:
- NFP salary packaging benefits
- Opportunity to access a large range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Careers development opportunities across the Catholic Healthcare Network.
- Ability to Purchase extra Annual Leave
- Long Service Leave at 5 years
- Paid Parental Leave
- Family Leave
“When you work with us, you have an opportunity to be part of an organisation that places high value on Respect, Compassion, Honesty, Hospitality and Excellence”
So, if you're looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, we'd love to hear from you.
Apply online now.
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we're looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we'll be in touch.