Personal Care Assistant
- Eastern Heights QLD 4305, Australia
- Eastern Heights QLD
- Casual Positions
- Challenging & rewarding work
Make a difference through providing high quality personalised care to our valued aged care residents at Villa Maria Eastern Heights. Rewarding & diverse role that includes personal care such as showering, dressing, assisting with eating and social activities & supporting our Residents in living life to its fullest.
Currently we’re looking for Personal Care Assistants to join our team on a casual basis who can be available to work a mix of morning, afternoon and night shifts across the week. As part of a dedicated team who work hard to create a safe, home like environment you’ll be responsible for:
- Assisting with personal care such as showering & dressing;
- Supporting with day to day tasks such as eating and social activities;
- Working with clinical staff to ensure care plans are followed;
- Maintaining documentation & working as part of a team to ensure our residents’ health and well-being are optimised; and
- Providing high quality service to families and the community.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- A heart & passion for providing high quality care to the elderly;
- Great communication & team work skills;
- Flexibility & the ability to adapt to change; and
- A Certificate 3 in Aged Care (or equivalent) or a willingness to obtain.
- Must be able to provide evidence of 2020 Flu Vaccination
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of over 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping the people that we serve to live life to its fullest every day.
Why you'll love working with us:
- An opportunity to build a career with a successful growing values-based organisation;
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive 'people first' culture; and
- Great salary packaging opportunities and other benefits.
So, if you're looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now.
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we're looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we'll be in touch.