Home Care Worker - Mudgee
- Mudgee NSW 2850, Australia
Community Worker - In home Aged Care
- Mudgee area
- Work Smart phone and uniform provided
- $24.34 ph + paid travel time between clients + 82c per km between clients
- Permanent Part Time position
Make a difference through providing high quality personalised care to our valued aged care clients in their own homes, supporting our clients in living life to its fullest whilst building a career that is both rewarding & diverse.
Currently we’re looking for an experienced Community Worker to join our Mudgee Team on a permanent part time basis. You will be travelling in the Mudge area and will be required to be available Monday - Friday, from 8am - 5pm.
As part of a dedicated team you will be required to provide services that may include:
- Personal care such as showering, grooming and toileting
- Domestic assistance such as basic housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Transport to appointments and shopping etc
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Personal Care experience is essential to be considered
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent
- Previous experience as a Home Care Worker will be highly regarded
- An Australian driver's licence and a reliable insured motor vehicle is essential
- Reliability and compassion for the elderly
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Evidence of 2020 Flu Vaccination
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of around 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping our customers to live life to its fullest every day.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- An opportunity to build a career with a successful growing values-based organisation;
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive ‘people first’ culture; and
- Great salary packaging opportunities and other benefits.
So, if you’re looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we’d love to hear from you.
Apply online now.
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we’re looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we’ll be in touch.