- Wagga Wagga NSW 2650, Australia
- Permanent Full-time position
- Wagga Wagga NSW
- Rewarding and challenging role
Reporting to the Residential Manager, you will assist the RAO Coordinator with the development and implementation of specialised activity programmes and social activities to promote the psychological, social and physical wellbeing of our residents.
To be successful for the role you will have:
- Certificate IV in Lifestyle and Leisure
- Previous experience working within an aged care environment
- Current First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain on employment
- Good communication, documentation and organisational skills
- Empathy for the elderly and disabled
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of over 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping the people that we serve to live life to its fullest every day.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- An opportunity to build a career with a successful growing values-based organisation;
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive ‘people first’ culture; and
- Great salary packaging opportunities and other benefits.
So, if you’re looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we’d love to hear from you.
Apply online now.
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we’re looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we’ll be in touch.