- Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia
- Permanent Part-Tine roles
- McQuoin Park Residential Care
- Challenging & Rewarding work
McQuoin Park is our 122-bed home offering exceptional care to all our residents. We offer a home-like environment where residents and staff are treated with compassion and respect.
In this role, you will work closely with our Chef and will assist with the preparation of fresh meals for our residents and ensuring that their nutritional requirements are met at all times. You will also deliver meals to our residents in a professional and efficient matter and maintain cleanliness in our dining room and servery areas.
To be considered a successful candidate, you will possess the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in an Aged Care environment;
- Knowledge in food preparation and safe food handling;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Awareness of all relevant WHS guidelines and HACCP requirements.
- Tertiary qualification in food preparation / commercial cookery (advantageous);
- Must be able to provide evidence of 2020 Flu Vaccination.
McQuoin Park Residential Care is very close to public transport (Waitara train station).
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of over 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping the people that we serve to live life to its fullest every day.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- An opportunity to build a career with a successful growing values-based organisation;
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive ‘people first’ culture; and
- Great salary packaging opportunities and other benefits.
So, if you’re looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we’d love to hear from you.
Apply online now.
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we’re looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we’ll be in touch.