School Administrator Manager
- Church Ln, Carlton Colville, Lowestoft NR33 8AX, UK
- Service type: MAT School
- Pay scale: Zone 3 Grade D
- Department: The Everitt Academy
- Pay zone: Zone 3 - Rest of England (excluding NE)
- Contractual type: Full time - permanent
The Catch22 Multi Academies Trust is the vehicle for our sponsorship of an expanding number of academies focusing on learners who can benefit from small, supportive alternative education provision.
The Everitt Academy is an alternative education provision for learners aged 4 to 16-years-old and whose needs cannot be met within a mainstream environment. We provide placements for young people in the Suffolk area who exhibit social, emotional and behavioural concerns.
You will be communicating at all levels of seniority and relating to a diverse range of people and situations. You will also be overseeing the delivery of efficient and effective administrative systems and procedures, and will provide personal assistance to the Headteacher.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
- Providing a comprehensive and fully confidential secretarial service to the Headteacher, dealing with all matters with discretion and diplomacy
- Holding the school’s calendar and meet regularly with the Headteacher to review and plan for upcoming events.
- Monitoring the accuracy of the Single Central record (including adding in supply staff, volunteers, governors etc.) under the guidance of the Headteacher.
- Acting as point of contact for general parent, pupil, agencies and visitor enquiries.
- Acting as a fully qualified fire warden and undertake weekly checks of fire escapes and alarms and liaise with the Headteacher and Site Manager to ensure that regular fire drills take place.
GCSE grade C+ in English and Maths (or a recognised /equivalent qualification).
Qualification in Business or Office Administration is desirable, but not essential.
- In-depth SIMS experience
- Proficient user of ICT equipment including databases, spreadsheets and other software products with specific knowledge of SIMS, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience of uploading / downloading data from external databases.
Skills and Abilities
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Skilled in data analysis and presentation.
Salary: £20,319.00 - £27,939.00 per annum
Contract: Full time - permanent
Catch22 MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice will be followed and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Unless specified interviews may be arranged as suitable candidates are identified, so early application is encouraged.
At Catch22 we value equality, diversity and inclusion. We are wholeheartedly committed to the principle of equality of opportunity, both as an employer and as a provider of services. Diversity and Inclusion is part of what we do every day, working to deliver our vision to build a strong society where everyone has good people around them, a purpose, and a good place to live.