UI Developer (Freelance)
- Jl. Penyaringan, Sanur Kauh, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Employees can work remotely
We’re a creative design agency that thrives where behaviour change, communications and systems design for sustainability intersect.
We operate at the nexus of communications, behaviour change and systems design. What gets us out of bed? The belief that reconciling the interests of humanity and nature calls for a re-design of how we interact with ecosystems. We're here to help the organisations and enterprises that share that credo, and dare to believe in a better future.
We seek an experienced freelance UI Designer who will work on the development of websites for various sustainability issues.
The websites’ key features range from providing geospatial data sets, members databases or compelling visuals for fundraising purposes.
The UI Designer can be located anywhere in Indonesia and collaborate during working hours with our team.
If you are freelancing or working on a project base for several businesses, then this may work for you.
We will prioritize Indonesian nationals with a matching profile for this position.
Conceptualize and design world-class online User Interfaces.
What you will be expected to do :
- Make concepts for websites and digital products that are innovative and line with global trends in visual and technology
- Design wireframes and sketches of the creative concepts
- Design intuitive interfaces and interaction with a problem solving attitude, dedicated to the audience’s needs
- Stay inherent to the brief but also offering creative options that go the extra mile - strive for excellence in usability
- Join and participate in meetings and presenting work results whenever needed
- Produce technical documents and presentations relevant to the projects
- Work on cross-platform applications to develop responsive user experiences with a “mobile first” approach
- Collaborate with the wider team, in particular with the design team to make sure the designs align to Catalyze’s vision and the development team, participate actively in brainstorming to find the most current technical solutions
- At least 5-years work experience in visual and digital design Involvement in projects related to public education, socio-economic and environmental data, crowdsourcing and web-map development is a plus point.
- Ability to work with clients to understand their detailed requirements to meet their vision and their audience's needs
- Extensive experience in using UI/UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive designAbility to iterate your design and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills, working with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Strong analytical and communication skills, especially in virtual team setting.
- Highly responsible and self-motivated
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work with tight deadlines
- Please apply with your resume and portfolio
Remote Work - Freelance/ Part Time