Commercial Real Estate Analyst
- 41 N Jefferson St, Pensacola, FL 32502, USA
We are healthcare real estate experts. Founders and key leaders of Catalyst Healthcare Real Estate have experience in healthcare administration, healthcare real estate brokerage & development, and healthcare facility & property services. We came together with the understanding that healthcare is facing unprecedented change and must embrace the world of operating efficiencies. It is with that mindset that we created a carefully selected and integrated suite of services that would allow healthcare administrators and providers the ability to focus on their core competencies and leave the rest to us.
Overview: The Commercial Real Estate Analyst will assist in analyzing and making investment decisions for the acquisition and development of healthcare real estate. The primary responsibility is to gather, review, and analyze various forms of data for the purpose of underwriting healthcare real estate located throughout the United States. Other duties may also be assigned as needed.
Supervisor: Senior Vice President
Location: Pensacola, FL
Position Type: Full-Time, Salaried (Exempt)
Skills, Knowledge and Personal Characteristics: The following attributes are desirable for job success:
- exceptional communication and organizational skills;
- detail oriented and accurate especially with numbers;
- customer service experience;
- ability to work under pressure;
- self-motivated and self-directed;
- ability to assert oneself;
- exemplary time management skills;
- ability to work with staff in solving problems; and
- ability to take direction and function as part of a team.
- Perform market research and feasibility analysis on potential investments.
- Review and analyze tenant financial information including tax returns and financial statements.
- Review and analyze property financial information to determine property cash flows and projected return metrics.
- Coordinate and review third-party diligence reports (Phase I, appraisal, etc.).
- Review commercial leases, analyze lease concentration and roll-off risk.
- Assist in analysis and presentation of transactions to capital partners.
- Track pipeline and manage transaction calendar.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related or other analytical field.
- 2 years experience in commercial real estate investment banking, advisory, brokerage or commercial lending setting.
- Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of financial concepts.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office software, with a strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel (including VBA, Macros, Pivot Tables, etc.).
- ARGUS experience preferred.
The qualification requirements, physical demands and work environment characteristics described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job.
This job description in no way states or implies that the essential duties described are the only responsibilities. The employee is required to follow any other instruction and to perform any other work duties at the request of the supervisor or other management personnel.
It is very important that the successful candidate fit into the Catalyst Healthcare Real Estate culture. The company’s values focus on results, creativity, honesty/candor, and strong teamwork. There is a great passion for the work we do.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
*Application Instructions: To apply, please upload your resume and cover letter in pdf format