- 41 N Jefferson St, Pensacola, FL 32502, USA
We are the healthcare real estate experts. Founders and key leaders of Catalyst Healthcare Real Estate have experience in healthcare administration, healthcare real estate brokerage & development, and healthcare facility & property services. We came together with the understanding that healthcare is facing unprecedented change and must embrace the world of operating efficiencies. It is with that mindset that we created a carefully selected and integrated suite of services that would allow healthcare administrators and providers the ability to focus on their core competencies and leave the rest to us.
- Experience should include troubleshooting and operating complex mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, including repair of pumps, motors, pump seals, painting, and a working knowledge of piping systems
- Duties include but are not limited to maintenance and operation of chillers, boilers, building automation system operation, air handlers, VAV control systems, cooling towers, diesel generator, UPS systems, and Fire Alarm Systems
- Operation, maintenance and repairs of refrigerant compressors, condensers, evaporators, pumps, valves, and all devices used to control temperature and air conditioning systems in their entirety
- Operation, maintenance, and repair of sanitary sewer systems, lift stations, sump pumps including basins, water closets, urinals and piping
- Electrical experience, replacing bulbs, ballasts, receptacles, switches, and general troubleshooting
- Carpentry experience, replacing ceiling tiles, carpet tiles, repairing doors, including locks, hinges, closers and cabinet/furniture hardware
- Working knowledge of piping systems and the knowledge of reading basic blueprints
- Ability to use independent judgment to recognize an emergency situation or condition that could lead to an emergency
- Possess competent knowledge of the use and care of tools and equipment used in the completion of services, including safety requirements associated with the building and building equipment
- Assess and diagnose required repairs, both for estimated cost and escalation to vendor
- Procure materials/parts in a timely manner to meet client service level completion times/dates
- Respond immediately to emergency situations and customer concerns
- Perform all work to industry standards and maintain a professional manner and appearance
- Comply with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives as related to building operations and practice safe work habits
- Prepares work schedules, assigns work and oversees the work product
- Universal CFC is required
- Other duties as requested
- Preferably, a minimum of 6 years’ experience in the general building maintenance industry, including facility plant engineering or maintenance operations and prior experience managing a team.
- A high school diploma, GED, technical school apprenticeship, trade school graduate or equivalent required.
- Strong working knowledge of computers and/or PDA for work order application, and email. Basic Microsoft Office Outlook skills.
- Ability to multi-task while meeting multiple deadlines and adhering to changing priorities.
- Excellent people skills. Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing with peers, managers and clients.
- Dependable & flexible as well as possessing the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Proactive, initiate follow-through
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Physical requirements include stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs/ladders and ability to lift/carry heavy loads of 50 lbs. or more. Must be able to work in cramped positions for extended periods of time, work on hands and knees, and reach with hands and arms and balance.
Working Conditions: The working condition characteristics describe her are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works in outside weather conditions. The noise level of the work environment is usually moderate.
The qualification requirements, physical demands and work environment characteristics described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job.
This job description in no way states or implies that the essential duties described are the only responsibilities. The employee is required to follow any other instruction and to perform any other work duties at the request of the supervisor or other management personnel.
It is very important that the successful candidate fit into the Catalyst Healthcare Real Estate culture. The company’s values focus on results, creativity, honesty/candor, and strong teamwork. There is a great passion for the work we do.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
*Application Instructions: To apply, please upload your resume and cover letter in pdf format