Product Marketing Manager
- 50 Tice Blvd suite 110, Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Hi, we are Catalogic Software and we’re building smart data protection solutions enabling enterprises to protect, secure and leverage their data. CloudCasa is our industry leading SaaS solution for cloud data protection, migration, and disaster recovery as a service for Kubernetes applications.
The role is primarily for CloudCasa and includes responsibility for product messaging, content, competitive positioning, and new product introduction. The role is US-based and reports to the Chief Strategy Officer who heads up marketing and alliances.
- Product messaging, value proposition, and differentiation for prospects, customers, partners, and industry analysts and influencers.
- Product content includes web content, datasheets, presentations, whitepapers, and regular product blogs.
- Competitive analysis with sales engineers and messaging to help drive unique positioning points for sales and marketing teams.
- Sales and partner enablement content and support.
- Product SME within the company who can deliver demos, webinars, talks, and interact with customers and industry analysts.
- Coordinate with product managers for new product launches.
- Support marketing programs with content review and messaging along with the content marketing manager
- 8+ years of experience in infrastructure software, data protection, and cloud environments.
- Product marketing background with the ability to be hands-on with the product.
- Good communication skills to deliver content to multiple audiences, including prospects, customers, partners, developer communities, and influencers,.
- Understanding of lead generation, qualification and lifecycle for sales funnel.
- Customer and sales focused with experience partnering with sales for enablement and campaign support.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to manage and build relationships cross-functionally.
- Experience with developer/DevOps communities is a plus.
- Undergraduate degree required.
What do we offer:
- A transparent work environment with low overhead and strong collaboraton tools
- Interact broadly within company and collaborate with partners and executives
- Particpatie in global industry communities and events such as KubeCon + CloudNativeCon
- Remote position working with US, UK, India, and Poland teams
- Competitive salary and benefits including, health, ulimited PTO, and 401k plans