- Bhusari Col, Paud Rd,, Pune, India
Catalogic Software is a leading software provider in the Data Protection space helping organizations worldwide with cataloging, protecting, and managing their data. We are committed to delivering the industry's most intelligent Copy Data Management and Data Protection solutions.
This job description covers an Enterprise-class Data Protection product. See the link above for high-level details on Catalogic as a company and its product portfolio.
- Drive innovation by designing new features
- Identify improvements in existing architecture and code to continuously refactor and evolve the products
- Work in a fast-moving and forward-thinking development environment that is constantly researching and implementing the latest technologies
- Research and implement the open source frameworks and architectures
- Work closely with fellow developers and end users to rapidly produce critical features
- Experience in building applications with Java EE (Spring, Spring Boot), Java SE
- OOP and design patterns
- ORM - JPA / EclipseLink / Hibernate
- Basic knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Good knowledge of REST and Web Services.
Nice to have:
- At least 2 years of experience with Java 7/8
- Experience with Python
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS, Azure and/or VMware SDKs
- Server and Storage virtualization and Containers
- SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint or Oracle applications,
- REST, WebService.
What tools we use:
- JIRA for Scrum
- GitLab for code Versioning and Code Reviews (PRs and GitFlow)
- Confluence for documentation
- Jenkins for builds and CI/CD
- SonarQube for static code Analysis
- Docker/Docker Swarm for … docking ;-)
- AWS for our Cloud Infrastructure
What we are offering:
- Work with the latest technologies on an enterprise product
- Support and mentorship of more experienced developer (with 10+ years of experience with backend development)
- Opportunity to follow multiple career paths in future in our organization
- Remote work and flexible work hours