Python or Golang Developer - USA Remote
- 50 Tice Blvd, Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677, USA
Catalogic Software, Inc. provides data management software that helps data centers and organizations to catalog, protect, and manage their data. It offers Copy Data Management (CDM), a software solution to manage the creation, use, distribution, retention, and clean-up of copies of production data/copy data on enterprise storage systems. The company also provides an intelligent data protection software for backup, rapid recovery, cloud integration, tape or tape replacement, bare metal recovery, and remote office backup applications. Catalogic Software, Inc. was founded in 2013 and is based in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey. It has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, Germany, and Poland; and support centers in the United States and the Netherlands.
We are actively looking for skilled Python and Golang developers across various domains of desired expertise including Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker, AWS, Release Engineering, DevOps, Linux and Windows WMI. There is no anticipation that one individual will have expertise across all of these domains, but exposure and experience to more of these domains certainly improve the odds of fitting within our requirements. The following combinations are especially preferable:
- Python/Golang Developer with Kubernetes/OpenShift Experience.
- Python Developer with Release Engineering and solid Linux Background.
- Golang Developer with Docker/AWS/Linux or Windows WMI experience
It should be noted that this is a temporary position with the potential to go full time after a 90 day trial period.
We are expecting that you have:
- Solid knowledge of at least one scripting language
- working knowledge of containers
- Excellent Linux skills
- Practical experience within REST Services
- Self-Driven Attitude
What tools we use:
- JIRA for issue and project management
- GitLab for code Versioning
- Confluence for documentation
- GitLab and Jenkins for builds and CI/CD
- Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Windows, Linux, UNIX, desktops, laptops, VMware
What we are offering:
- Work with latest technologies on enterprise products
- Opportunity to follow multiple career paths in the future of our organization
- Access to many types of software, platforms, hardware
- Full-time work, health benefits, 401k
- office provided coffee, snacks, Friday bagels