Release and Automation Engineer
- Łopuszańska 32, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Catalogic Software, Inc. provides data management software that helps data centers and organizations to catalog, protect, and manage their data. It offers Copy Data Management (CDM), an IT solution to manage the creation, use, distribution, retention, and clean-up of copies of production data/copy data on enterprise storage systems. The company also provides an intelligent data protection software for backup, rapid recovery, cloud integration, tape or tape replacement, bare metal recovery, and remote office backup applications. Catalogic Software, Inc. was founded in 2013 and is based in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey. It has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, Poland, Germany, Singapore; and support centers in the United States and the Netherlands.
Are you a passionate Release (Automation) Engineer? Perfect.
We need someone who will help development team to optimise their packaging and deployment pipelines. You would work on maintaining and expanding a high performing and automated Linux infrastructure. You should have a broad knowledge and desire to work with Linux systems in many different configurations. We also expect you to understand and have experience with Docker (Swarm, Network, Compose), AWS ECR/ECS, S3, Kubernetes/OpenShift.
We are expecting that you have:
- solid knowledge of shell scripting and at least one scripting language (Python strongly preferred),
- working knowledge on databases (e.g. SQL, Oracle solutions),
- excellent Linux skills (Preferable RedHat),
- hands-on system deployment experience,
- practical experience within REST Services,
- system deployment using automation frameworks,
- configuration management,
- unit and system test knowledge will be an asset,
- an agile mindset with the ability to work independently,
- practical knowledge of various aspects of service design, including messaging protocols & behaviour, caching strategies and software design practices will be an advantage.
What tools we use:
- JIRA for Scrum
- Confluence documentation
- Jenkins for builds
- SonarQube for StaticCode Analysis
- Docker/Docker Swarm/Kubernetes for … docking ;-)
- AWS for our Cloud Infrastructure
What we are offering:
- work with latest technologies on a enterprise product,
- opportunity to follow multiple career paths in future in our organization,
- friendly, cozy office with large parking and a lot of green around it (nice place for a barbeque, or to play ball for relax),
- remote work and flexible work hours (we're fine with breaks in the middle of the day),
- set of non-salary benefits.