- 50 Tice Blvd, Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677, USA
Catalogic Software, Inc. provides data management software that helps data centers and organizations to catalog, protect, and manage their data. It offers Copy Data Management (CDM), a software solution to manage the creation, use, distribution, retention, and clean-up of copies of production data/copy data on enterprise storage systems. The company also provides an intelligent data protection software for backup, rapid recovery, cloud integration, tape or tape replacement, bare metal recovery, and remote office backup applications. Catalogic Software, Inc. was founded in 2013 and is based in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey. It has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, Germany, and Poland; and support centers in the United States and the Netherlands.
- We are looking for a bright and helpful candidate to assist us with a variety of technical tasks - both internal and customer facing.
- The position reports to the Director of Systems Engineering. Work will be roughly split between Product QA duties, IT and support. Tasks and direction will change over time and will be assigned as needed. There is ample opportunity here to move into more specific technical roles.
- This is a growth oriented, entry-level position. We need an energetic person looking for a good opportunity with a thriving software company to apply their talents where we need.
- Assist customers with Proof of Concepts, as well as other related consulting services (such as scripting)
- Providing on-site and remote assistance to the Support and Sales Engineering organizations, as necessary
- You must have an IT related skill in some area of technology. This can be programming, desktop, software, server, network, etc. When applying to this position, please highlight what your technical skills are.
- You must be an open minded and positive person who is genuinely interested in helping people by taking on any tasks that you are assigned.
- Our preference is for a recent graduate with technology related degree, a technical trade school graduate, or you have completed one or more technical certifications. We will also consider if you have hands on experience or can otherwise demonstrate proficiency in IT related skills.
- Independent self-starter with strong problem-solving skills. Excellent communication, customer service, and presentation skills are required
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language - Python or PowerShell preferred.
- We are not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
What tools we use:
- JIRA for issue and project management
- GitLab for code Versioning
- Confluence for documentation
- GitLab and Jenkins for builds and CI/CD
- Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Windows, Linux, UNIX, desktops, laptops, VMware
What we are offering:
- Work with latest technologies on enterprise products
- Opportunity to follow multiple career paths in the future of our organization
- Access to many types of software, platforms, hardware
- Full-time work, health benefits, 401k
- office provided coffee, snacks, Friday bagels