- Łopuszańska 32, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Catalogic Software, Inc. provides data management software that helps data centers and organizations to catalog, protect, and manage their data. It offers Copy Data Management (CDM), an IT solution to manage the creation, use, distribution, retention, and clean-up of copies of production data/copy data on enterprise storage systems. The company also provides an intelligent data protection software for backup, rapid recovery, cloud integration, tape or tape replacement, bare metal recovery, and remote office backup applications. Catalogic Software, Inc. was founded in 2013 and is based in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey. It has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, Poland, Germany, Singapore; and support centers in the United States and the Netherlands.
By joining our team you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications in the field of data security.
Your tasks will include creating code, automated tests and working with development teams from such companies as: Red Hat, Citrix, IBM and many others.
You will be able to develop your competences in the field of Java technology and platforms such as AWS or technologies related to virtualization.
- at least 2 years of experience with Java 7/8;
- experience in building applications using Java EE (Spring, Spring Boot) + Java SE;
- Databases: MariaDB / MySQL - general knowledge of SQL;
- OOP and design patterns;
- ORM - JPA / EclipseLink / Hibernate;
- basic knowledge of the Linux operating system;
- good knowledge of English.
Nice to have:
- NetApp and/or VMware SDKs;
- server and storage virtualization;
- LANs/WANs, Clusters, Storage Area Networks, or storage devices (disk, tape, filers);
- SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint or Oracle applications, REST, WebService.
What tools we use:
- JIRA for Scrum
- GitLab for code Versioning and Code Reviews (PRs and GitFlow)
- Confluence for documentation
- TeamCity and Jenkins for builds and CI/CD
- SonarQube for static code Analysis
- Docker/Docker Swarm for … docking ;-)
- AWS for our Cloud Infrastructure
What we are offering:
- work with latest technologies on a enterprise product;
- support and mentorship of more experienced developer (with 10+ years of experience with backend development);
- opportunity to follow multiple career paths in future in our organization;
- friendly, cozy office with large parking and a lot of green around it (nice place for a barbeque, or to play ball for relax);
- remote work and flexible work hours (we're fine with breaks in the middle of the day);
- set of non-salary benefits.