Angular UI Developer
- Łopuszańska 32, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Catalogic Software, Inc. provides data management software that helps data centers and organizations to catalog, protect, and manage their data. It offers Copy Data Management (CDM), an IT solution to manage the creation, use, distribution, retention, and clean-up of copies of production data/copy data on enterprise storage systems. The company also provides an intelligent data protection software for backup, rapid recovery, cloud integration, tape or tape replacement, bare metal recovery, and remote office backup applications. Catalogic Software, Inc. was founded in 2013 and is based in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey. It has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, Poland, Germany, Singapore; and support centers in the United States and the Netherlands.
- Drive innovation by designing new features;
- Identify improvements in existing architecture and code to continuously refactor and evolve the products;
- Work in a fast moving and forward thinking development environment that is constantly researching and implementing the latest technologies;
- Research and implement the open source frameworks and architectures;
- Work closely with fellow developers and end users to rapidly produce critical features.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in developing applications with Angular (4+) framework;
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS, JSON, and RESTful Web services;
- Experience using SASS/LESS for CSS styling;
- Knowledge of Git and GitFlow;
- Experience in debugging software with Firebug, Chrome debugger, Postman/Insomnia etc.;
- Passionate about data visualization and UX concerns.
What tools we use:
- JIRA for Scrum
- GitLab for code Versioning and Code Reviews (PRs and GitFlow)
- Confluence for documentation
- TeamCity and Jenkins for builds and CI/CD
- SonarQube for static code Analysis
- Docker/Docker Swarm for … docking ;-)
- AWS for our Cloud Infrastructure
What we are offering:
- work with latest technologies on a enterprise product;
- support and mentorship of more experienced developer (with 8+ years of experience with frontend development);
- opportunity to follow multiple career paths in future in our organization;
- friendly, cozy office with large parking and a lot of green around it (nice place for a barbeque, or to play ball for relax);
- remote work and flexible work hours (we're fine with breaks in the middle of the day);
- set of non-salary benefits.