Associate Java Full Stack Developer - Shanghai
- Huang He Lu, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200051
Catalogic Software, Inc. provides data management software that helps data centers and organizations to catalog, protect, and manage their data. It offers Copy Data Management (CDM), an IT solution to manage the creation, use, distribution, retention, and clean-up of copies of production data/copy data on enterprise storage systems. The company also provides an intelligent data protection software for backup, rapid recovery, cloud integration, tape or tape replacement, bare metal recovery, and remote office backup applications. Catalogic Software, Inc. was founded in 2013 and is based in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey. It has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, Germany, and Singapore; and support centers in the United States and the Netherlands.
We are looking for highly experienced candidate to fill our fast-paced, cross-functional, agile development team. The product development team is responsible for the creation and evolution of industry leading data protection software. In addition to driving innovation by designing new features, the Developer will work on identifying improvements and optimization in the software.
· Bachelor degree or equivalent specializing in Computer Science or Engineering
· 2+ years’ experience working in an agile software development environment
· Strong programming skills in Java
· Good understanding of REST & web services
· Experience with Linux, Spring, Python, and shell scripting.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with Storage technologies – IBM, Pure, NetApp, EMC is a plus
· Experience with Cloud technologies – AWS, Azure, vCloud is a plus
· Experience with Server Virtualization technologies – VMware, Hyper-V is a plus
· Experience with Oracle database or other enterprise applications like SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, SAP HANA, DB2 is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.