Customer Success Associate
- 50 Tice Blvd, Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677, USA
Catalogic Software is a leading software provider in the Data Protection space helping organizations worldwide with cataloging, protecting, and managing their data. We are committed to delivering the industry's most intelligent Copy Data Management and Data Protection solutions.
Catalogic Software is known for a very friendly and family-like work environment. This is the ideal place for a knowledge-hungry and eager-to-learn individual. You’d be joining a high functioning team that consistently scores above 95% in customer satisfaction and an NPS score over 80. Benefits include paid time off as well as medical, dental, and vision coverage for the family.
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Associate to join our global support team. Applicant should be able to commute to our office in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
In this role, you will be part of a team providing post sales technical help to Catalogic Software Customers and partners with their technical and operational issues with the software. This will be performed via phone, email and remote web sessions. Your other team members will provide you all the needed help and guidance to excel and succeed in your role. High customer satisfaction and proactive management of their accounts will be your primary focus.
· Provide Technical Support to customers and partners. This may require researching their issues and consulting other team members.
· Follow up with customers on team’s recommendations and action plans to resolve their technical issues.
· Escalate cases to senior Technical Support Engineers and/or Escalation Engineers for complex issues or specific areas of expertise. You will not be expected to resolve all the issues alone.
· Familiarize yourself with all the internal technical expertise including knowledge base and other internal tools to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
Create new knowledge base articles to share information for reuse throughout the Catalogic Support team, customers, and partners.
Qualifications and Experience
· A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
· One to three years of experience in Windows, UNIX, Linux, and networking.
· Experience in Customer Support is desirable.
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
· Foreign (French, German) language proficiency is not required but is a big plus.
· Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
· Working experience in one or more of the following areas:
- MS Windows/UNIX/Linux configuration, administration and technical support
- Databases such as MS SQL Server, MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, and Oracle
- NAS and/or SAN storage and surrounding infrastructure
- Network Attached Storage protocols experience (NFS/CIFS/iSCSI) and related required protocols (DNS, NIS, and Active Directory)
- Server, and Desktop Virtualization Solutions (such as VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix)
- Cloud computing – AWS, MS Azure
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.