Customer Onboarding Specialist
- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Casebook PBC, our software makes people’s lives better. Our company is committed to empowering community well-being through the delivery of adaptive,research-based and practice-driven technology. Designed to “help the helpers,” our innovative and award-winning SaaS solutions help improve outcomes in human services. We are continually expanding and updating the Casebook Platform in the hopes that our technology will reach a broader array of agencies,and that we will push the entire industry to innovate and aspire to a higher standard. We are a mission-driven company,and by joining,you’ll be making that mission a reality.
Customer Success is the core of our operation and key to supporting Casebook’s mission to ‘help the helpers’ in Human Services. The Customer Success team aspires to ensure our new customers see increased organization and collaboration between staff through better relationships, especially with their own clients who are our nation’s most vulnerable. Customer Success & Support is a customer-facing function that interfaces with our customers to understand their needs and manage the implementation of our platform to their organizations. The Onboarding Specialist is part of the team that represents the face of the company to new and existing customers and ensures a timely and effective onboarding.
The Onboarding Specialist will set up customers for immediate success by supporting the implementation process for new customers. This role is part project manager, part configuration specialist or software expert, part relationship manager. As an onboarding specialist you will serve as the lead advisor to customers, running their on-boarding experience and helping them to achieve their desired objectives with Casebook.
As the key contact in a transition, the Onboarding Specialist works with customer stakeholders and internal teams to manage the successful implementation of our platform and its services in a way that solves problems in their organizations and creates value to propel them forward toward their own missions. This role is part project manager (planning, tracking, reporting, follow ups), customer satisfaction and outcomes (e.g., working with customer support, product management, design and engineering, tracking metrics, managing the creation and maintenance of knowledge assets, training, etc.).
During the course of a week you may be:
- helping our new customers successfully learn and configure Casebook – you’ll develop an understanding of their business processes, discover the pain points leading them to select Casebook, and introduce them to new, smarter ways for everyday workflows using our software
- leading product configuration, user set up, technical integrations, reporting, and user adoption activities
- evaluating a customer’s business and data requirements, current tech stack, and business objectives in order to define their ideal on-boarding approach
- taking part in the constant improvement of our customer journey, and giving feedback about our onboarding processes to further drive efficiency and workflow improvement
- creating and updating documentation using a suite of software and technical platforms we use to track each customer’s onboarding progress,identify and track tickets,manage supporting team’s work for onboarding,and creating assets for customer education and self service.
Casebook PBC is also an equal opportunity employer.At Casebook PBC,we appreciate the value of diversity,and strive to create and support a workforce representative of the population we serve.Casebook PBC is committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all employees,and does not discriminate on the basis of race,color,religion,sex,gender expression and identity,national origin,political affiliation,sexual orientation,sexual and reproductive health decisions,marital status,disability,genetic information,age,membership in an employee organization,retaliation,parental status,military service,or any other non-merit factor.
- Lead,Execute and Manage Customer Onboarding efforts for assigned customers
- Interact with customers via email and video calls to introduce them to onboarding process
- Schedule and run meetings
- Train customers and users on the software
- Provide information and assistance on how to use Casebook effectively to meet their needs
- Perform software configuration,as needed
- Identify needs for professional services,as needed
- Use CRM to track and share client-and onboarding-related information troubleshoot onboarding issues
- Follow internal processes
- Track Customer Success&Experience activities
- Coordinate with supporting teams to ensure onboarding activities are completed in a timely manner
- Tracking onboarding activities to completion
- Share customer feedback with supporting teams and
- Track Product Maintenance&Customer Support issues to share relevant updates with customers
- Record and track Customer Engagement Outcomes
- Manage onboarding package deliverables and time spent to ensure efficient and effective delivery
- Triage customer onboarding issues and collaborate with internal teams to prioritize and resolve
- Help deliver positive customer experiences
- Obsessed with creating amazing customer experiences
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing multiple customer engagements with diverse stakeholders across different locations to a successful and timely outcome
- Previous experience with Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet software,CRM platforms,and ticketing systems
- Experience demonstrating software or technology to users of varying tech empathy
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn,apply and train new technology-our processes and tools continue to evolve,so this role must be at the forefront of adoption
- 4+years working in SaaS software — in support,onboarding,services or project management
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced,rapidly changing environment
- Willingness to go the extra mile to make things happen
- Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to all the small particulars when working on a task or project
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Strong desire and skills to succeed in a startup environment:tenacious,self-directed,flexible,strategic but can turn on a dime
- Ability to effectively influence,negotiate,and communicate with internal and external stakeholders and interact with management
- Proven experience analyzing tradeoffs between customer needs and resource and technical constraints
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Location: Remote; Must work East Coast business hours
Reporting Information: Reports to the Service Delivery Manager.
Culture and Benefits Summary: Casebook PBC is proud to be a certified Great Place to Work: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7015438