Mid-Atlantic Territory Account Manager
- Richmond, VA, USA
Cascade Orthopedic Supply, LP is distinguished as the largest O&P distributor in North America. Our reputation is built on our continued commitment to customer service and technological advancements. We distribute a wide selection of products from over 300 suppliers. As part of our ongoing commitment to excellence, the company boasts a friendly and knowledgeable team, electronic invoicing and payment options, discounts, patient care software integrations, and overnight delivery at ground rates to help streamline business practices. We have longstanding customers and valued employees who have been with the company for more than 30 years. We are proud to sell and support products that assist in mobilizing and empowering people across the country. As we continue to grow we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals who share our vision and mission for success to join our team.
We encourage you to visit us on the web at www.cascade-usa.com for further company information.
The Territory Account Manager works cooperatively with various departments to increase customer satisfaction, and develop new accounts, to drive sales. This position is an expansion of our outside sales team and will focus on delivering consultative sales by identifying customer needs, building customer relations, explaining the value of various product lines and services, in order to meet a sales quotas. This position is for someone who is self-motivated, has a competitive nature and thrives in a sales environment. The ideal candidate should have a strong focus on sales and customer service, with an ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment. Extensive travel is required, and the candidate must live within the Mid-Atlantic Region (territory includes VA, WV, NC, SC, and TN).
Cascade Orthopedic Supply Inc. is looking for a fast-paced, independent thinker who prefers a challenging environment and has a proven track record for success. The successful candidate will be thoughtful and inquisitive and add value to the sales team.
This role will require;
- A proven record of accomplishment of success in a sales position.
- Confident, competitive, and comfortable over the phone and in person.
- Understand and review business challenges and formulate and deliver effective business solutions
- Energetic, positive, with a “can-do” attitude.
- High ethical values and professionalism in all business dealings.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build strong business relationships.
- Computer savvy – ability to navigate multiple web browsers, and proficient with Microsoft Applications. Experience with Salesforce a plus, or similar CRM software.
- Ability to learn new orthotic and prosthetic product lines and understand features and benefits.
- Quota driven performer with at least 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in the O&P industry, DME industry or Medical Services profession.
- Knowledge of movement in human anatomy (kinesiology) preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Candidate must live within the Mid-Atlantic Region.
Territory includes VA, WV, NC, SC, and TN. Extensive Travel Required.
Cascade Orthopedic Supply, LP is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.