Wine & Spirits Sales Representative
- San Francisco, CA
Casamigos, is a small batch, ultra premium tequila made from the finest, hand-selected 100% Blue Weber agaves, grown in the rich red clay and cool climate of the Highlands of Jalisco, Mexico.
Longtime friends George Clooney, Rande Gerber and Mike Meldman love tequila. On the rocks, by the shot, at times, straight from the bottle. Tequila-filled nights with friends is how Casamigos was born. Our idea was to make the best-tasting, smoothest tequila whose taste didn’t have to be covered up with salt or lime. So we did.
The tequila was made just for us. We worked on the creation of Casamigos with our master distiller in Jalisco, Mexico for years, and held many blind tastings until we knew we got it right. We’ve been drinking our tequila with friends and family for over five years now. It was never intended to be released to the public. It’s all we serve at our homes in Mexico, so it’s literally our house tequila. We are delighted that consumers and tequila connoisseurs alike enjoy our award-winning spirit.
Please submit resume when applying for this position:
Casamigos Tequila is currently seeking a Sales Representative with responsibilities that include visiting key accounts in their assigned territory, working with local distributors as well as promotions and special events. The position requires a self-motivated, organized, energetic, creative, ambitious person who can thrive in a demanding, fast-paced and fun environment. A Sales Representative needs to adapt well with others, possess good communication and presentation skills; be able to overcome obstacles, execute on projects thoroughly and be an ambassador of all our brands.
- Beverage alcohol experience
- 3-5 years’ sales experience in on and off premise
- Proven success in sales call strategies
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Creative presentation/public speaking and premium selling skills are a must
- Well-developed influence and negotiation skills; persistent and persuasive
- Detail oriented and organized; excellent time management
- Innovative and creative in approaching accounts and expanding business
- Thorough knowledge of the state and federal laws governing your activity. Familiarity with Distilled Spirits Counsel of the U.S. (“DISCUS”) Code of Responsible Practices and beverage alcohol laws and regulations a plus
- Professional demeanor in working with coworkers, distributors, retail reps and consumers- Sales or Marketing experience a plus
- Must have valid driver’s license and own vehicle to travel and transport promotional merchandise between accounts within assigned territory
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and Photoshop or Illustrator
- BA required
- Able to formulate account strategies and execute against them
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Travel required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NO CALLS PLEASE.