Front Desk Coordinator
- Arlington, VA
Casal's at Clarendon is a full service Salon and Spa specializing in advanced Hair Color and Cutting
techniques. We strive to create a relaxing and calm spa environment. Our non-tipping salon/spa offers
complimentary value-added services that sets us apart. We will be honored with your visit, and
promise you an experience equal to the Casal/Aveda mission.
- Service all clients in a professional and courteous manner.
- Perform all technical services to the absolute best of your ability, maintaining client comfort and safety at all times.
- Make follow-up phone calls to assure client satisfaction.
- Address all fellow team members with respect and integrity.
- Assist fellow team members as time allows:
- Assist with setting up and maintaining cleanliness of retail displays.
- General housekeeping duties are everyone's responsibility, sweeping, laundry, washing coffee mugs, dusting, clean restroom, taking out trash etc.....
- Leave your work area spotless at the end of the day. Remember that someone else will be using the space when you are not there.
- Maintain two way communication between manager and all team members.
Participate in all salon meetings and educational events.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned by management.
- Maintain security of all salon systems and operations.