Sales Accounts Manager
- Kuwait, Kuwait City
Carriage aims to deliver in the most efficient manner by creating a high-quality platform as well as handling all the logistics. In essence we provide our partners with the opportunity to increase their operational capacity, introducing avenues to increase consumers and consequently revenues; increase brand exposure and get free marketing; and take advantage of the advanced logistical operations we provide, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. We also provide consumers with the ability to order food, groceries, flowers, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and more, from the best local places that heretofore did not or could not deliver, in an efficient and reliable manner.
The role of the Sales Accounts Manager is to develop and manage the overall relationships with key clients for the purpose of:
- Retaining and increasing sales as well as improving the profitability.
- Developing networks that lead to a deep understanding of the client’s needs and therefore future requirements.
- Proactively gain feedback from clients in order to develop our services in line with our client needs.
- Facilitating consultancy sales and Marketing needs.
- Develop, co-ordinate and implement account plans to provide clarification on the strategy and size of potential opportunities.
- Develop networks to ensure sales (renewal and new business) targets are met.
- Maximize sales and profitability.
- Proactively understand the client needs and cover consultancy opportunities to help fulfilling the expectations.
- Ensure that the relationship is co-ordinated across sales and support teams, Marketing and Operations.
- Ensure that there is a high level of communication both internally and externally.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience, preferably in an international business environment.
- High exposure to a sales or commercial role.
- Experience of working as part of sales-force, and knowledge of professional account management will also be beneficial.
- Strong relationship management skills; the ability to make senior level presentations, strong negotiation and selling skills as well as a results-oriented mindset.
- The person must be comfortable with a high profile both internally and externally to be able to create opportunities, develop and close deals successfully.
- Adaptability to the culture of our clients.
- Influential & assertive, with good negotiation skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication with solid organization skills.
- Self-motivated, energetic, proactive.
- Flexibility and resourcefulness
- Ability to adopt both a strategic perspective & deliver tactical actions.
- Commitment to team working, and development through lifelong learning
- Fluent English.
The Job is open for Kuwaiti national.