Director of Marketing
- Washington, DC
Carr Workplaces provides the space, tools, connectivity and community to help your business thrive. From start-ups to fast growing companies, we’re in your corner. We've got supportive staff, flexible options on ways to work, nationwide locations, and a vibrant community that loves to collaborate. We’re here to do whatever it takes to get to the next level.
Interested in working for Carr Workplaces? We provide a vibrant, progressive and entrepreneurial community to our clients. This type of atmosphere starts with our people. We have the perfect blend of professionalism and character to build the most collaborative and energetic community possible. If you’re an energetic, social-minded team player, we want to hear from you.
To translate the vision of Carr Workplaces’ leadership into actionable marketing strategies that will drive revenue growth and grow the organization as a leader in the shared workspace/coworking industry. Responsible for developing, executing and managing a marketing strategy for Carr Workplaces. This includes: Brand strategy and development, sales support, distribution channel management, digital strategy and marketing, marketing communications, including advertising and promotions, market research, and customer experience.
• Develop both short-term and long-term B2B and B2C marketing strategies that will facilitate growth and sales. • Develop a clear brand strategy, brand persona, brand identity that supports the vision for the organization and keeps the organization relevant to our current and prospective clients.
• Lead the effort to grow the organization’s digital presence across all digital touch points – online, mobile, social media - in order to drive revenue growth and establish industry leadership in this space.
• Support the sales teams by developing industry leading sales collateral and marketing programs to be executed at both a national and local level.
• Develop ongoing client communication and marketing programs, including a comprehensive e-mail marketing strategy through use and development of marketing automation platform.
• Provide the company with insight and direction about what our customers want from us both now and in the future and have a clear understanding of the competitive set and how it affects our competitive position.
• Leverage data and analytics to drive insights: Conduct market research & utilize client survey strategy to identify and understand customer segments, measure the satisfaction of clients and predict future customer trends.
• Develop and measure key metrics around the business including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction, renewal rates & lifetime value of the member.
• Oversee and give strategic direction to all vendors involved in the marketing process, including website management and development, paid search, organic search, Google MyBusiness. Source new vendors as appropriate.
• Develop marketing programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
• Implement and manage Marketing budget.
• Oversee and direct the efforts of the Marketing team.
• Work in conjunction with the Regional Mangers to provide marketing support for the center teams initiatives as outlined in the Center Development Plans.
• Bachelor of Arts or Science; Masters of Business Administration or equivalent advanced degree strongly preferred.
• 10+ years of related experience leading an organizations Marketing function.
• Broad Digital/E-commerce Marketing planning and execution experience with an expert understanding of digital marketing and product development
• Experience developing market research and consumer analytics strategies
• Experience building marketing infrastructure, hiring and developing strong marketing teams, establishing marketing protocols and standards
• Experience building comprehensive B2B and B2C marketing programs at both a national and local level
• Experience as a member of an executive team charged with transforming a business category and clearly communicating initiatives to ownership
• Strong strategic thinker.
• Team player who possesses strong team building and advocacy skills.
• Ability to work independently and in cross-functional teams. • Strong sense of ownership, teamwork, and focus.
• Creative problem solving.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Broad marketing view with an expertise in all consumer touch points (online, in person, social media, brand, CRM, communications, etc.).
• Ability to translate business and operations plans into marketing opportunities.
• Ability to inspire CW Leadership Team to pursue transformational initiatives.
• Strong management and mentor ship abilities.
At Carr Workplaces, we value our employees and believe in everyone’s own personal success. We offer a top of the line benefits package including a 401(k) with company match, a steady schedule — Core business hours are 8:00am-5:30pm M-F, and a chance to grow within an organization that truly values its employees.