Training Specialist - Individual Support
- 4/21 Port Kembla Dr, Bibra Lake WA 6163, Australia
Training Unlimited is a specialist training provider for Aged Care. We provide highly personalised support to our students which sees us achieve strong results in terms of student satisfaction, and student job placement upon graduation.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about aged care and who wants to utilise their passion to guide and prepare students embarking in a career in childcare.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide quality training, assessment and ongoing support to students enrolled in;
- CHC33115 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitation of training, guided by the program TAS and schedule
- Completion of student assessments; both practical and written
- On-site assessments conducted in student workplaces
- Monitoring, supporting and reporting on student progress
- Timely submission of accurate paperwork
- Providing input for continual improvement of quality standards and training delivery
- Participating in validation and moderation activities
- Updating training processes and materials as required
- Delivery of courses within the stipulated time frames
- Identifying work placement opportunities for students
We are seeking either a Full Time Trainer or Part Time Trainers.
The exciting part of all this is our recent move towards online learning and assessment resources. We've recently transitioned our Certificate III to a cloud based learning and assessment tool. Our classes will remain campus based (Bibra Lake).
We've also recently redeveloped and redesigned our Certificate III to be more engaging and interactive for our students. There's more to do, so if you're hungry for a challenging, and bring with you a positive, can-do attitude we'd love to have a chat with you. You work along side our full time trainer Erina.
Depending on your experience we are offering an hourly rate of between $45 - 50 per hour + Super + Phone + Fuel Card. An attractive day rate is negotiable for Saturday.
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment plus TAEASS502 and TAELLN411; and/or hold TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment.
- CHC33115 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) ,CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- National Police Clearance (Issued within last six months)
- Current Working with Children Card
Preference to those with two to five years vocational industry experience. We will however consider someone who is qualified with limited experience in a vocational trainer capacity.
Current valid drivers licence as travel is required within the metro area.
Only those individuals currently living in Perth and have the appropriate working rights will be considered for this role.