- 45 Red Hill Ct, Newport, PA 17074, USA
Caring Service, Compliance Medication Systems, Teamwork
Care Capital Management (CCM) was founded in 1971 and now owns and operates 18 Medicine Shoppe stores in Pennsylvania and New York. We still believe that our customer is the most important person at our pharmacy. What makes us special is that we focus our attention and efforts on delivering personal retail service, long-term care, and institutionalized pharmacy. To learn more, visit our website at www.CareCapitalManagement.com.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life, disability, paid time off, paid holiday for eligible employees.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your neighborhood Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy announces an immediate opening for a caring and compassionate part-time Delivery Driver at our retail store in Newport, PA.
Job Opening: Delivery Driver
Location: 48 Red Hill Court, Newport, PA
Work Schedule: Variable schedule two days per week Monday - Friday, plus on-call weekend shifts on a rotating basis
As a delivery driver you will be responsible for timely, courteous, and safe door-to-door delivery of prescription medications and OTC products to our patients’ residences and assisted living facilities around the Perry County area. In this position, you can also expect to:
- Collect proper signatures on all delivery slips and paperwork needed for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Promote special advertised sales and products
- Handle customer complaints and resolution with communication back to Pharmacy staff on each incident
- Maintain proper care and maintenance of company vehicles including cleanliness and appearance
If you possess the following skills and experience and share our commitment to service, we invite you to apply by contacting us today:
- Must have a valid PA driver’s license and clean driving record as verified by the Company
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and obey road signs
- Must be able to read, write and speak clearly
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds occasionally
Because our customers are our first priority, we seek candidates who demonstrate exceptional integrity, care, compassion, empathy, and commitment in their work.
Prior to beginning work, successful applicants must complete a background check consisting of criminal records check, Medicare exclusions check, employment verification, education verification, drug test, licensure/certification verification, and DMV motor vehicle record check, as applicable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.