Pharmacy Technician (bilingual)
- 625 S Duke St, Lancaster, PA, us
Caring Service, Compliance Medication Systems, Teamwork
Operating as Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy, Care Capital Management (CCM) was founded in 1971 with a dedication to caring service. What makes us special is that we focus our attention and efforts on delivering personal retail service, long-term care, and institutionalized pharmacy. To learn more, visit our website at www.CareCapitalManagement.com.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life, disability, paid time off, paid holiday for eligible employees.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your neighborhood Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy announces an immediate opening for a caring and compassionate full-time Pharmacy Technician at our retail store in Lancaster, PA.
Job Opening: Pharmacy Technician
Location: 625 South Duke Street, Lancaster, PA
Work schedule: Variable schedule, approximately 40 hours per week during store operating hours (Monday-Friday 8:00am-6:00pm, Saturdays 9:00am-1:00pm).
As a Pharmacy Technician you will be responsible for dispensing medical prescriptions and providing patient care. The position often also requires:
- Assists in preparing prescriptions by selecting the pharmaceutical or accessory from stock; counts, pours, reconstitutes or compounds, packages, and labels the product as required
- Transcribes physicians orders/prescriptions into electronic medication profiles
- Maintain patient electronic files, charge files including preparation of physician’s order sheets and medication administration aids
- Maintains, replenishes, and keeps up-to-date inventory of medications, accessories, and federally controlled drugs
- Providing Customer Service to patients and Health Care Providers
If you possess the following skills and experience and share our commitment to service, we invite you to apply by contacting us today:
- Previous pharmacy technician experience in a retail setting a plus but not required (training is available)
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish required
Because our customers are our first priority, we seek candidates who demonstrate exceptional integrity, care, compassion, empathy, and commitment in their work.
Prior to beginning work, successful applicants must complete a background check consisting of criminal records check, Medicare exclusions check, employment verification, education verification, drug test, licensure/certification verification, and DMV motor vehicle record check, as applicable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.