Part-time Delivery Driver (night routes)
- 330 S 9th St, Pittsburgh, PA 15203, USA
Caring Service, Compliance Medication Systems, Teamwork
Operating as Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy, Care Capital Management (CCM) was founded in 1971 with a dedication to caring service. What makes us special is that we focus our attention and efforts on delivering personal retail service, long-term care, and institutionalized pharmacy. To learn more, visit our website at www.CareCapitalManagement.com.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life, disability, paid time off, paid holiday for eligible employees.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy announces an immediate opening for a caring and compassionate part-time route driver at our long-term care store in Pittsburgh, PA (south side).
Job Opening: Delivery Driver
Location: 330 South 9th Street, Pittsburgh, PA
Work Schedule: Typically three or four days per week, 7:00pm-3:00am, Monday through Sunday. Additional on-call shifts on a rotating basis as well.
As a delivery driver you will be responsible for timely, courteous, and safe delivery of prescription medications and OTC products from our pharmacy to customers throughout Western Pennsylvania. Drivers are typically assigned to a route with multiple stops, generally within a three hour drive from the store. In this position, you can also expect to:
- Collect proper signatures on all delivery slips and paperwork needed
- Handle customer complaints and resolution with communication back to Pharmacy staff on each incident
- Re-stock inventories in remote medication carts
- Maintain proper care and maintenance of company vehicle(s) including cleanliness and appearance
If you possess the following skills and experience and share our commitment to service, we invite you to apply by contacting us today:
- Must have a valid driver’s license (CDL not necessary) and clean driving record as verified by the Company
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to operate a vehicle (up to six hours at a time) and obey road rules
- Must be able to read, write and speak clearly
- Must be available to participate in an on-call rotation to make unscheduled (STAT) deliveries after end of shift or over the weekend when requested
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25lbs
Because our customers are our first priority, we seek candidates who demonstrate exceptional integrity, care, compassion, empathy, and commitment in their work.
Prior to beginning work, successful applicants must complete a background check consisting of criminal records check, Medicare exclusions check, employment verification, education verification, drug test, licensure/certification verification, and DMV motor vehicle record check, as applicable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.