Pharmacy Technician (injection programs)
- 330 S 9th St, Pittsburgh, PA 15203, USA
Caring Service, Compliance Medication Systems, Teamwork
Operating as Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy, Care Capital Management (CCM) was founded in 1971 with a dedication to caring service. What makes us special is that we focus our attention and efforts on delivering personal retail service, long-term care, and institutionalized pharmacy. To learn more, visit our website at www.CareCapitalManagement.com.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life, disability, paid time off, paid holiday for eligible employees.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy announces an immediate opening for a caring and compassionate full-time Pharmacy Technician at our long-term care store in PIttsburgh, PA (South Side).
Job Opening: Pharmacy Technician (Injections)
Location: 330 South 9th Street, Pittsburgh, PA
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 40 hours/week, daytime shifts
As a Pharmacy Technician you will be responsible for administering our growing injections business. The position often also requires:
- Entering new injection orders from doctors into pharmacy computer system
- Submitting pharmacy claims to insurance plans
- Preparing and shipping injections to patients and doctors
- Follow-up with health care providers to verify administration of medications
- Providing Customer Service to patients and Health Care Providers
- Maintain patient electronic files, charge files including preparation of physician’s order sheets and medication administration aids
If you possess the following skills and experience and share our commitment to service, we invite you to apply by contacting us today:
- Previous pharmacy experience required
- Data entry experience using QS1 a plus but not required
- Manual dexterity of hands and arms to hold and handle various medications and packaging
- Ability to read and discern alphanumeric information in paper and electronic formats
Because our customers are our first priority, we seek candidates who demonstrate exceptional integrity, care, compassion, empathy, and commitment in their work.
Prior to beginning work, successful applicants must complete a background check consisting of criminal records check, Medicare exclusions check, employment verification, education verification, drug test, licensure/certification verification, and DMV motor vehicle record check, as applicable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.