Pharmacy Order Entry Technician (afternoon/evenings)
- 3913 Hartzdale Dr, Camp Hill, PA 17011, USA
Caring Service, Compliance Medication Systems, Teamwork
Operating as Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy, Care Capital Management (CCM) was founded in 1971 with a dedication to caring service. What makes us special is that we focus our attention and efforts on delivering personal retail service, long-term care, and institutionalized pharmacy. To learn more, visit our website at www.CareCapitalManagement.com.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life, disability, paid time off, paid holiday for eligible employees.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy announces an immediate opening for a caring and compassionate full-time Pharmacy Order Entry Technician at our long-term care store in Camp Hill, PA.
Job Opening: Pharmacy Order Entry Technician
Location: 3913 Hartzdale Drive, Camp Hill, PA
Work Schedule: 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday 1:30pm-10:00pm shifts with weekend shifts on a rotating basis
As an Order Entry Technician you will be responsible for interpreting prescriptions, keying data into electronic format through the pharmacy filling system and providing timely and accurate claim adjudication. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Read and review prescriptions; enter prescription data into the pharmacy filling system
- Interpret medical abbreviations
- Troubleshoot prescriptions to obtain missing information
- Accurate claim billing to third party payers
- Place phone calls to insurance carriers to determine eligibility and resolve coverage issues
If you possess the following skills and experience and share our commitment to service, we invite you to apply by contacting us today:
- Previous experience with data entry in pharmacy setting required
- Active Pharmacy Technician Certification preferred
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate computer keyboard, mouse, and handle other computer components
- Basic computer/keyboard skills
- Ability to read and decipher written medical documents with speed and accuracy
Because our customers are our first priority, we seek candidates who demonstrate exceptional integrity, care, compassion, empathy, and commitment in their work.
Prior to beginning work, successful applicants must complete a background check consisting of criminal records check, Medicare exclusions check, employment verification, education verification, drug test, licensure/certification verification, and DMV motor vehicle record check, as applicable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.