- 48 Red Hill Ct, Newport, PA 17074, USA
Caring Service, Compliance Medication Systems, Teamwork
Operating as Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy, Care Capital Management (CCM) was founded in 1971 with a dedication to caring service. What makes us special is that we focus our attention and efforts on delivering personal retail service, long-term care, and institutionalized pharmacy. To learn more, visit our website at www.CareCapitalManagement.com.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life, disability, paid time off, paid holiday for eligible employees.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your neighborhood Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy announces an immediate opening for caring and compassionate Pharmacy Technician at our retail store in Newport, PA.
Job Opening: Pharmacy Technician
Location: 48 Red Hill Ct, Newport, PA
Work Schedule: Variable approximately 40 hours/week coinciding with store operating hours (Monday 8:00am-8:00pm, Tuesday-Friday 8:00am-6:00pm, Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm)
As a Pharmacy Technician you will be responsible for providing quality service to our pharmacy customer. The position often also requires:
- Assists in preparing prescriptions by selecting the pharmaceutical or accessory from stock; counts, pours, reconstitutes or compounds, packages, and labels the product as required
- Prepares Mediset packaging by inserting medications into designated compartments relative to time and day
- Performing cashiering functions
- Providing Customer Service to patients and Health Care Providers
- Promote promotional items and suggestively sell to patients based on pharmacist recommendations
If you possess the following skills and experience and share our commitment to service, we invite you to apply by contacting us today:
- Prior experience in a customer service and cash register environment desired
- Previous pharmacy technician experience a plus but not required
- Data Entry experience a plus but not required
- Basic computer skills
Because our customers are our first priority, we seek candidates who demonstrate exceptional integrity, care, compassion, empathy, and commitment in their work.
Prior to beginning work, successful applicants must complete a background check consisting of criminal records check, Medicare exclusions check, employment verification, education verification, drug test, licensure/certification verification, and DMV motor vehicle record check, as applicable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.