Pharmacy Customer Service Associate (part-time)
- 110 S 17th St, Harrisburg, PA 17104, USA
Care Capital Management (CCM) was founded in 1971 and now owns and operates 18 Medicine Shoppe stores in Pennsylvania and New York. We still believe that our customer is the most important person at our pharmacy. What makes us special is that we focus our attention and efforts on delivering personal retail service, long-term care, and institutionalized pharmacy. To learn more, visit our website at www.CareCapitalManagement.com.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life, disability, paid time off, paid holiday for eligible employees.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your neighborhood Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy announces an immediate opening for caring and compassionate part-time Customer Service Associate at our retail store in Harrisburg, PA.
Job Opening: Customer Service Associate
Location: 110 South 17th Street, Harrisburg, PA
Work Schedule: Variable approximately 3 days/week shifts coinciding with store operating hours (Monday 8:30am-6:00pm, Tuesday-Friday 8:30am-7:00pm, Saturday 8:00am-1:00pm)
As a customer Service Associate you will be responsible for serving our customers with pharmacy purchases and transactions.
- Provide Customer Service to patients and Health Care Providers
- Conduct the Point of Sale transactions, including receiving payment by cash, check, credit cards, coupons or automatic debits. Issue refunds, credits or change due to customers
- Maintain accurate cash drawers throughout shifts ensuring a balanced register to prepare bank deposit
- Offers value-added services (such as Pharmacist counseling) to all patients receiving a prescription
- Suggestive selling of Over the Counter products and promote pharmacist recommendations
If you possess the following skills and experience and share our commitment to service, we invite you to apply by contacting us today:
- Previous customer service experience recommended
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Able to accurately differentiate between payment types tendered and issue appropriate change
- Must be able to stand for periods of 8 hours
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate computer keyboard, mouse, and handle other computer components
Because our customers are our first priority, we seek candidates who demonstrate exceptional integrity, care, compassion, empathy, and commitment in their work.
Prior to beginning work, successful applicants must complete a background check consisting of criminal records check, Medicare exclusions check, employment verification, education verification, drug test, licensure/certification verification, and DMV motor vehicle record check, as applicable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.