Content Writer - Intern
CarLabs has created a first-of-its kind, AI-driven conversational commerce platform that allows them to build extremely smart, massively scalable digital assistants exclusively for automotive brands. Our latest success includes Kian, Kia’s digital assistant that lives on their website and Facebook page.
The Content Intern position is currently open at our headquarters in Calabasas, CA. Our internship program is designed to expose you to both the creative and technical sides of bot-programming, including writing, altering, and implementing content for our digital assistants through our proprietary CMS system. The CarLabs Internship Program offers unpaid academic credit only. What you will receive is experience in a massively growing field, face-time with growing stars in the automotive and technology industries, and hands-on training with applications both universal and proprietary.
Daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to :
• Support and learn from all content team members across all areas of work, including bot content production and implementation
• Proofread content, copyedit bot actions, and assist with online asset management
• Attend brainstorming sessions to determine the best functional user experience for the bot
• Heavy emphasis on content, data, and variable implementation
• Assist with Marketing tasks, including creating content, imagery, and assembly for presentation decks, marketing sales sheets, and more.
• Aid in the fixing of content-related bot bugs
• Strong writing ability
• Excellent attention to details
• Sharp focus, adaptable, self-motivated and driven personality
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT) is a must, experience with Adobe Suite (photoshop, premiere, illustrator) is a plus
• Experience with prior Content Management Systems is a plus but not a dealbreaker
• Knowledge of cars is a plus, interest in technology is a must.
• Must be currently attending an accredited institution and registered for college credits at this institution during the quarter or semester in which the internship is performed
• Must be in good academic standing, as defined by the academic institution
• Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of acceptance into the program
• Minimum commitment: 2 full days of work per week (10 - 20 hours)
• Accessible transportation