- Rd Number 36, Aditya Enclave, Venkatagiri, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033, India
Building the future of meat and seafood supply chain.
We at Captain Fresh, are building smart supply chain to deliver the highest quality seafood and meat for the Indian consumer. Our innovations in process management and workforce orchestration along with strong industry credentials are enabling us to deliver the fastest harvest-to-fork in the industry.
Our endeavor is to leverage experience across various parts of the value chain – farming, production, delivery to marquee brands – to deliver similar value to the Indian consumers.
As a UX designer, you will be responsible for designing applications for our supply chain platform. You'll work with all key stakeholders to deliver top notch design work. We are building a design and process centric culture where you'll play a key role in implementing what business stakeholders see and use on a daily basis. Up for a challenge?
- A self starter with a sense of what it takes to be successful as a team
- Agile - welcome change, do as less as possible and embrace continuous delivery
- Passionate about design as a foundation of great user experience
- Opinionated, but flexible to accommodate the big picture
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how apps function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Stay on top of all owned work and raise red flags as early as possible
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch, Adobe XD/Photoshop/Illustrator, etc
- A degree in design would be great but not a must have. Your work should show