Senior Frontend Engineer
- Rd Number 36, Aditya Enclave, Venkatagiri, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033, India
Building the future of meat and seafood supply chain.
We at Captain Fresh, are building smart supply chain to deliver the highest quality seafood and meat for the Indian consumer. Our innovations in process management and workforce orchestration along with strong industry credentials are enabling us to deliver the fastest harvest-to-fork in the industry.
Our endeavor is to leverage experience across various parts of the value chain – farming, production, delivery to marquee brands – to deliver similar value to the Indian consumers.
As a senior frontend engineer, you will be responsible for building our web and mobile applications. You'll work with all key stakeholders to deliver beautiful, functional UI. We are building a design and process centric culture where you'll be at the forefront of everything that the business stakeholders see and use on a daily basis. Up for a challenge?
- A self starter with a sense of what it takes to be successful as a team
- Agile - welcome change, do as less as possible and embrace continuous delivery
- Conscious about how quality is carried through from the UI to all layers underneath
- Passionate about design as a foundation of great user experience
- Opinionated, but flexible to accommodate the big picture
- Analyse requirements, provide estimates and drive overall execution of frontend work
- Stay on top of all frontend work and raise red flags as early as possible
- Define the architecture, best practices and coding standards for the frontend team
- Support continuous technical improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review
- Motivate team members, coach junior members and extend goodwill to other employees
- Prior startup experience, preferably with war stories to share
- 3-5 years of software industry experience
- Solid understanding of software design, development, testing, and problem-solving
- Expertise in coding efficient, high quality and modularized software
- Expertise in common design patterns and anti-patterns in JS
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge
- Expertise in front-end test automation
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Technical mentoring skills
Great to have
- Experience with GraphQL, meteor.js and other modern JS ecosystems
- Familiarity with Unix shell and source control systems and tools such as git
- Experience with UI/UX design
- Experience with web accessibility
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline