- 5205 N Ironwood Rd, Glendale, WI 53217, USA
CapreLife Global’s commitment is to continue to create a unique business that leads to productive ways of marketing and selling products and services on behalf of our global clients. Our proactive approach provides a new passion to marketing and events creating strong brand relationships with our human touch and face-to-face approach. Our goal is to build the bridge and inspire your audience by making concepts and activations come to life. We deliver measurable results through a variable cost model to substantially increase our clients’ customer base and brand recognition.
Brand promoter who is enthusiastic, outgoing individual with a considerable social media presence. He or she endorses the brand being represented, is responsible for managing work across all channels - sales, communications, advertising, planning and analysis from a project management perspective. As well as deliver required projects for our internal customers and manage the work through the sales team, a key aspect of the role is to maintain brand consistency across all projects and help to build understanding through the business of why this important. We are currently evolving the sales and brand guidelines, and this is a great time to get involved in shaping how we use the brand moving forward. You will
Salary range: $45000 - $55000 per year.
- Genuinely welcome to our guests and engage with a positive attitude and in a courteous, attentive, and professional manner.
- Model behavior to inspire a high level of service and set the pace for others to emulate.
- Act with integrity, trust, and respect for our employees, peers, and customers per our Mission, Declaration, and Statement of Purpose.
- Educate others about our brand; positively promote the brand at all times.
- Build relationships and emotional connections within our community.
- Be positive, charismatic, motivating, and engaging.
- Always be warm in dealing with difficult people.
- Make people smile.
- Participate in several marketing communications and promotional programs and activities.
- Work well with a team and comfortable speaking in front of groups and engaging with new people in person and digitally.
- Answer all incoming calls and direct them to the appropriate person/department.
- Notify the General Manager of facility issues, cleaning requests, and security issues.
- Maintain accurate visitor logs.
- Assist in updating building security access systems and running security reports, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A graduate-level professional qualification relevant to marketing, business, communications, etc
- At least 1-2 years' experience in relevant job roles
- Marketing experience in brand marketing or other sales related role
- Experience working in a Marketing agency or global corporate environment - self-initiating with ability to work independently and as the member of a team
- Customer service-oriented - as per agency backgrounds working for their clients
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt easily to any requirement with a solutions-led mindset
- Experience in managing and building strong business relationships and influencing senior/executive management decisions
- Organized, dependable, dedicated and detail-oriented team player
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to deal directly with customers/clients
Flexible Spending Account