Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O - Technical Architect
- GA-400, Atlanta, GA, USA
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Must have hands-on working experience with the Finance and Operations of Dynamics 365 F&O
Responsibilities: To be successful, he or she must have proven experience managing projects through the entire project lifecycle. Responsible for Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O configurations and customization for the solution.
• Lead the D365FO technical delivery of the solution.
• To help evaluate gaps in the current system and to identify solutions with D365
• Must be able to create detailed design and technical documents.
• An ability to articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms including a working knowledge of different architectural frameworks that may be used by our customers.
• Knowledge of full application life cycle design tools and methodologies
• Develop integration layer for data integration considering new data and modified data in source and target systems.
• Make the detailed data models and designs that are required to support the integration between D365 and Navision.
• Develop/maintain description of the data and data structures, architecture and Framework.
• Multi-Module exposure Including; Financials, Trade & Logistics and Projects
• Know the design and architecture of Dynamics AX/365
Relevant Technical Skills: Minimum 4 years experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 AX/F&O installation and configuration experience overall, with current experience on Microsoft Dynamics365 on premise versions.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O/AX experience with at least 4 years with hands on lead experience with all modules. Experience creating technical documentation using Agile type tools.
• Dynamics AX/F&O development experience
• Must have experience in development process, methodologies and tools.
• Multi - site implementations a plus, Manufacturing and Finance module experience a plus.
• Experience in multiple projects required.
• Lead technical experience required.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.