Senior Interaction Designer
- Denver, CO, USA
CapTech is an award-winning national management technology-consulting firm with an enterprising, entrepreneurial environment. We have achieved four straight years ranked in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine’s Best Firms to Work For, including a #5 ranking overall in 2015. Additionally, we placed 28th within the Vault Consulting 50 for the second year in a row, including a #5 ranking in work/life balance.
At CapTech you’ll experience a flat organizational structure with access to constant learning -- where your career path isn’t set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth. CapTech is based upon a culture of mutual respect. We look for, and hire the best. The creatively innovative, the technically insightful, the driven, the self-managed, the value conscious, the caring, and the gracious person – these are all qualities that we look for along with a love and a passion for the work that we do.
CapTech’s Customer Experience (CX) team seeks a Senior Interaction Designer with a drive for creating smart, intuitive, and accessible digital products and experiences. Our Senior Interaction Designers are passionate about problem solving and excel at creating elegant solutions from complex business problems. They display an advanced level of knowledge of interaction design best practices and can align business goals with user needs. They stay up-to-date on the latest tools, UX and design trends, and proactively seek additional learning and training in these areas.
This could be the opportunity for you if:
· You have advanced level knowledge of experience strategy, competitive analysis, information architecture, task flows, user interface and interaction design, wireframing, prototyping.
· You are self-motivated and a strategic thinker, exceling at providing highly creative ideas to all your engagements.
· You thrive in an environment that requires strong problem-solving skills.
· You enjoy collaborating with other Interaction Designers, Researchers, Developers, and Analysts.
· You have a proven ability to meet tight deadlines, with some supervision, in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
Responsibilities may include:
· Crafting innovative information architectures, task flows, wireframes, and prototypes that follow interaction design best practices
· Creating clean, informative, and concise presentations for clients and internal teams that communicate the rationale behind your designs
· Consulting with clients and team members on the benefits of user experience and design
· Keeping up with interaction design trends and applying them to your recommendations
· Researching and understanding technology trends
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to create clean, detailed, deliverables with high production value; e.g., flows, wireframes, prototypes, presentations
· Strong conceptual and visual communication skills
· Working knowledge of software development lifecycle and development practices a plus
· Advanced proficiency in tools such as Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, Zeplin, Omnigraffle, Axure
· 3-5 years professional experience
· 4-year+ degree, BA or BS in design, information sciences, HCI, or psychology
Please include a link to your online portfolio with your application in order to be considered. Strong preference for examples indicating your process.
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands-on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech supports Equal Pay for all. In addition, in the State of Colorado, we are committed to Equal Pay for ALL in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. The base pay range for this role is: $90,000 - $150,000.
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace.
CapTech supports Equal Pay for all. In addition, in the State of Colorado, we are committed to Equal Pay for ALL in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. The base pay range for this role is $75,000-$150,000.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements). At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.