- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.
The Salesforce Developer is a key role in our growing Salesforce practice. They have an excellent technical understanding of both Salesforce languages and frameworks and key technical aspects of Salesforce integrations. They can take business requirements and can, working with a team or alone, deliver full solutions to the business problems those requirements address. They will have great experience migrating data between systems and integrating systems. The developer will lead technical requirements sessions, architect and document high-quality technical solutions, and build and test those solutions, and oversee the release of those solutions into production.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the platform
- Lead technical design sessions and architecting/documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the client’s business objectives
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a salesforce.com implementation
- Develop custom solution and interfaces
- Manage technical scope and client expectations
- Provide hands-on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues
- Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership
- Conduct code reviews for on-going projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and design patterns are being used which are appropriate for the project
- Coach and mentor junior developers team members
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Minimum 2 Years of Salesforce/Customer 360 platform experience
- Minimum 4 Years of relevant technical development experience.
- Extensive Apex VF Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience
- Must have a strong background in design/development of large internet or client-server systems or complete software product lifecycle exposure
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming, database designing, and the SDLC
- Extensive previous experience in implementing technologies like: VB, COM, COM+, MSMQ, VB.NT, C#, ASP, ASP.NET, XML, XSL, Web services and SOAP, SQL Server, Oracle
- Knowledge of Integrations, 3rd party integration tools, ETL with Salesforce
- Client-ready written and oral communications skills
- Must be located in one of the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Washington, DC, Wisconsin.
- Salesforce.com Platform Developer, Sales Cloud Consultant and/or Service Cloud Consultant Certifications Preferred
- JQuery development experience a plus
- Web Services development experience is a plus
We provide challenging and impactful opportunities in our client work and internal teams, while keeping individual interests in mind. We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lifelong career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. As a CapTecher, you will experience exciting and rewarding roles that help you grow and make a difference, while having fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Three comprehensive Medical Plan options (PPO and HDHP), as well as Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid basic Life and AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Cell Phone stipend
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Paid Birth and Family Bonding Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our diversity, Inclusion and belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
- CapTech is a Drug-Free workplace.
- Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
- Some positions may require travel.
- CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.