Data Analytics Consultant (Graduating Dec 2021 - Summer 2022)
- Richmond, VA, USA
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.
Please note: we are hiring for this position in multiple locations (Atlanta, Charlotte, DC, Denver, Philadelphia, and Richmond). You will be able to designate your location preferences upon application.
As a CapTech Data Analytics Consultant, you will enjoy working within a collaborative, team environment to help define and deliver innovative, data-driven solutions to our clients. CapTech Data Analytics Consultants are technology enthusiasts who have a passion for solving complex business problems and implementing cutting-edge data solutions for our clients. Not only will you receive hands-on, on-the-job training to prepare you for your client work, but CapTech remains committed to grooming our top data analytics consultants into tomorrow’s leaders through a variety of training initiatives – including an intense, client-simulated college hire boot camp.
Specific job responsibilities will vary by project role, but may include:
- Work with clients to understand their business, data, and systems
- Build advanced data systems that bring together data from disparate sources, making it available to data scientists, analysts, and other users
- Evaluate structured and unstructured datasets utilizing statistics, data mining, and predictive analytics to gain additional business insights
- Design, develop, and implement data processing pipelines at scale
- Communicate with all levels of stakeholders as appropriate, including executives, data modelers, application developers, business users, and customers
Data Analytics candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar discipline, with some background or class work in business concepts and processes. In addition, they should demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as possess strong analytical and problem solving skills with the desire to learn. Prior work/internship experience in a related technical field is strongly desired.
We provide challenging and impactful opportunities in our client work and internal teams, while keeping individual interests in mind. We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lifelong career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. As a CapTecher, you will experience exciting and rewarding roles that help you grow and make a difference, while having fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive base salary: $76,000- $82,000/year (depending on location) with performance-based bonus opportunities
- with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Three comprehensive Medical Plan options (PPO and HDHP), as well as Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid basic Life and AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Cell Phone stipend
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Paid Birth and Family Bonding Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our diversity, Inclusion and belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
Some positions may require travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.