Agile Transformation Lead
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.
As a Professional Consultant with CapTech, your focus will be helping our clients deliver results against some of their most complex business and technology initiatives. Success within our diverse range of clients requires the ability to adapt and perform in numerous Agile environments. In this senior Agile position, your role as an Agile Transformation Lead will require you to be a strategic partner and thought leader for an organization transitioning to Agile Delivery methodologies.
Specific responsibilities for the Agile Transformation Lead position include:
- Quickly establish collaborative partnership with key stakeholders to ensure leadership buy-in across both Business and IT - Become a strategic partner in organizational roadmapping and structuring to drive increased ROI, greater adoption and higher transformation success.
- Provide coaching and training at all levels in an emerging Agile environment - Assess the current organization and delivery environment and recommend optimal Agile practices tailored to the client - Proven ability to perform in various agile roles where needed.
- Identify and execute best practices to increase delivery, transparency and quality - Facilitate sprint roadmapping, planning sessions and retrospectives.
- Support the triage and resolution of critical impediments.
- Prepare and deliver effective communications both verbally and orally regarding progress and status for both internal and client teams.
- Perform hands-on project work, including analysis, design and change management, as needed by the project.
Specific qualifications for the Agile Transformation Lead position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Scrum Master and/or Agile coach with an Agile practitioner mindset understanding common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and iterative development practices.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT full development life cycle.
- CSM certification or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban Methodologies.
- Experience with Agile product and portfolio management.
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework highly preferred.
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence.
- Ability to help teams write user stories/epics, identify dependencies, and design optimal solutions.
- Flexibility to work with teams, individuals and executives and willingness to help with a wide variety of work products and people.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Must be flexible with travel 2-4 days per week.
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands-on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.