Senior Account Executive
- Columbus, OH, USA
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to leverage relationships to support account growth in a new market. As an Account Executive, you will be supporting business development with opening new doors with large clients.
Specific responsibilities for the Account Executive include:
- Drive client account growth strategy and execution
- Participation in the late stages of the sales cycle to win business
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Define strategies that will support the growth of work in the market
- Provide strategic consultative support in alignment with services in the market
- Develop a strong understanding of service capabilities
Specific qualifications for the Account Executive position include:
- Proven sales or account management experience
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills
- Experience building relationships with C-suite stakeholders
- Ability to assess client needs, identify omissions and gaps, and define optimal solution
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence
- Experience leading teams through complex technology solution sales
- Excellent communication skills, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture that filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.