- Atlanta, GA, USA
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.
Front-End Developers at CapTech are part of a capable, highly-motivated community who strive to continuously learn the latest tools and architectures to deliver innovative solutions for our clients. We design, develop, and deliver high-quality enterprise systems, as well as systems integrations and work in a project-based consulting environment.
CapTech developers enjoy a collaborative environment and have many opportunities to learn from and share knowledge with other developers, architects, and our clients. Our solutions include API-driven clients, microservice architectures, event-driven integrations, cloud deployments, serverless applications, and web and portal front ends.
Specific responsibilities for the Front-End Developer position include:
- Collaborate with team members and clients to deliver a technical solution that meet the unique needs of our clients.
- Create quality deliverables to communicate technical solutions to appropriate audiences.
- Leverage CapTech’s internal programs and self-directed training to continually develop industry relevant knowledge and skills.
- Understand and implement object-oriented design patterns.
- Communicate effectively to team members with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- Provide technical mentoring and leadership.
Specific qualifications for the Front-End Developer position include:
- 5+ years of experience focusing on front-end development
- Ability to create responsive website and understand device agnostic development techniques
- Familiarity with CSS pre-processors (Less, SCSS/SASS, Compass)
- Understanding of front-end development best practices (accessibility, 508/WCAG compliance, performance optimization, SEO)
- High proficiency with development tools and workflows (modern source control systems, unit testing, integration continuous workflow, etc.)
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- Ability to convert design deliverables into a responsive, cross-browser, web solution.
- Experience with containerization and cloud platforms
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands-on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements). At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.