Client Executive - State and Local Government
- Denver, CO, USA
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.
CapTech is seeking a Client Executive with Public Sector (State and Local Government) experience. The Client Executive will be responsible for identifying strategic opportunities, developing new clients and identifying new opportunities within current accounts. Successful candidates should be entrepreneurial, have significant public-sector experience, a history of strong relationship management and a proven track record in selling IT consulting services to State and Local Governments. Must demonstrate strong prospecting and client facilitation of the full consulting sales cycle. CapTech operates without quotas as we believe in building long term relationships. We also have a non-capped commission structure.
Specific responsibilities for the Client Executive include:
· Identify strategic sales opportunities in State and Local Government with a high probability of both closing and being successfully delivered.
· Leverage industry relationships to identify targets based on CapTech's capabilities.
· Define market prospecting strategy based on personal relationships, peer relationships, partnerships and past customer relationships.
· Prioritize prospecting list and engage specialization leads for the purpose of developing detailed pursuit strategies and tactical outcomes.
· Manage client relationships as an advisor to the client strategy, outcomes, and immediate/long term demands.
· Support account management and delivery teams in fostering relationships with client decision makers and influencers
· The Role is focused on managing and growing relationships with The States of Colorado, Washington and Minnesota
· BS in Business, Technology or Professional discipline or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years of successful professional IT consulting services selling to State and Local government especially in the State of Colorado
· Ability to establish credibility with Business and Technical leadership to drive new business.
· Continuous education in business strategies, design concepts and methodologies and/or technologies
· Ability to balance multiple initiatives and deliver high quality interactions with prospective customers and CapTech’s internal team.
· Management experience, particularly in an IT services environment with a high willingness to learn new services and how CapTech’s services are delivered applied to different government domains
· Hands on experience in a number of sales business disciplines such as consulting services, business operations, project management, information technology, software development, with a proven ability and record of success
· Strong organizational, communication (oral and written) and facilitation skills
· Ability to create dynamic presentations
· Willingness to travel as needed
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands-on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech supports Equal Pay for all. In addition, in the State of Colorado, we are committed to Equal Pay for all in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. The base pay range for this role is $125,000 - $160,000 + commission.
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements). At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.