Enterprise Salesforce Developer
- Atlanta, GA, USA
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.
Do you love building and problem solving in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast paced, collaborative environment? At CapTech you’ll be a part of our Enterprise Systems team comprised of problem solvers, builders and experts that love to deliver solutions that meet our Company’s needs.
We are seeking an Enterprise Systems Developer who is passionate about integrating systems and marrying data with emerging technologies such as Workday and Salesforce to join our team. As an Enterprise Systems Developer, you’ll have the opportunity to be on the forefront of driving a major transformation within CapTech.
What You’ll Do:
• Collaborate with and across Internal teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in Workday and Salesforce
• Share your passion for staying on top of tech trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies
• Collaborate with team members and internal stakeholders to deliver robust solutions that drive powerful experiences to help grow our company
Our Enterprise Systems Developer position is best-suited for someone that is interested in having the opportunity to work within all areas of Workday and Salesforce and enjoys creative problem solving.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Two years’ experience with Workday or Salesforce
• Experience writing custom code in Workday Studio or Apex and Lightning/Aura Components in Salesforce
• Demonstrated analytical skills and experience with complete lifecycle of complex enterprise projects in addition to understanding core project management concepts, theories, practices, and methods
• Ability to effectively design a scalable solution to meet business needs and participate in system configuration
• Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and documenting outcome, including designing process flows and helping define test scripts
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands-on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements). At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.