- Charlotte, NC, USA
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.
As the digital experience arm of a fast-growing and innovative technology consulting firm, we fuse insights, creativity, and technology to design and produce brand experiences that engage customers, generate business value, and enhance brand loyalty. The digital experiences we create not only win awards, they drive measurable value for our clients and deliver meaningful experiences for their customers and their lives. We are a group of user researchers, product designers, content strategists, experience architects, UI designers, and creative technologists who appreciate craft beer, drink too much caffeine, debate the virtues of cats vs. dogs, have divergent tastes in music, and are united by a passion for designing brand experiences that people actually want to use.
CapTech is seeking a staffing manager that can recognize talent trends and proactively identify gaps in the workforce. Remaining a top IT consulting firm requires ongoing maturity and evolution of process. This individual would bring a fresh perspective making recommendations to optimize staffing operation’s process while also making it more scalable, consistent and transparent.
In this role, you will work with and provide analysis to our cross functional leadership to ensure accuracy and transparency of the staffing process. You will understand our demand and capacity to recommend potential staffing solutions. You will ensure optimal matching of people needs with the firm’s needs and client requirements.
Our consultants are our most valuable asset. It is critical we understand their growth plans, skills and worker experiences. You will support our National Bench interacting with consultants, coordinating internal projects and managing our resume process.
Successful candidates will demonstrate positive thinking and the communication style to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced yet collaborative environment. They must be flexible to change priorities, work independently and effectively handle multiple requests simultaneously. Constant communication and time management are critical.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Proactively work with cross-functional leadership to understand the demand and availability of resources, rolls offs, and extensions for the next 45-60 days.
· Organize and drive staffing calls as needed to ensure clarity of status of resource requests.
· Deliver and optimize our weekly staffing reporting to provide visibility to our stakeholders.
· Coach the resume coordinator to ensure efficiency of the onboarding process
· Optimize the resume process for improvements, automation and long-term solutions
· Support the national bench by coordinating internal projects, communication and ensuring consultant skills and worker experiences are accurate
· Continuously improve the staffing processes and support regional & global staffing initiatives as required
· College degree with 5+ years of work experience in workforce or resource operations management
· Expert at leading effective, productive meetings, and facilitating complex discussions that drive clarity
· Experience using excel to sort, merge data, and perform analysis using functions like VLookups and pivot tables.
· Experience using CRM and human capital system tools
· Demonstrated track record of interfacing with all levels of management and the ability to adapt communication style and messaging accordingly
· Entrepreneurial spirit with ability to work independently and effectively in a results-oriented environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across multiple teams with various stakeholders
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands-on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements). At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.