Salesforce Technical Solution Architect
- Denver, CO, USA
CapTech is an award-winning national management technology-consulting firm with an enterprising, entrepreneurial environment. We have achieved four straight years ranked in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine’s Best Firms to Work For, including a #5 ranking overall in 2015. Additionally, we placed 28th within the Vault Consulting 50 for the second year in a row, including a #5 ranking in work/life balance.
At CapTech you’ll experience a flat organizational structure with access to constant learning -- where your career path isn’t set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth. CapTech is based upon a culture of mutual respect. We look for, and hire the best. The creatively innovative, the technically insightful, the driven, the self-managed, the value conscious, the caring, and the gracious person – these are all qualities that we look for along with a love and a passion for the work that we do.
The Salesforce Technical Solution Architect is a leader in our Sales Force practice. They see complex client business and technology problems and use CRM to design holistic, scalable, elegant, and integrated solutions. This person will be the lead on CapTech Salesforce projects, responsible for design, build, and delivery of robust solutions that delight our clients. The Salesforce Lead Architect is comfortable with executive stakeholders and building relationship—they will act as the key liaison between clients and the CapTech team. The successful candidate will have a minimum six years’ relevant work experience and be adept at managing executive expectations, leading development teams, and maintaining scope according to defined requirements.
- Translate business strategy and requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform
- Lead technical design sessions to design technical solutions that are aligned with client business objectives
- Manage technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce.com implementation
- Develop custom solutions and integrations leveraging the Salesforce.com platform
- Manage technical scopes and client expectations
- Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers
- Design and manage execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Demonstrate technical and business thought leadership
- Be a credible subject matter expert to clients and partners on sales cycles and marketing events
- Coach and mentor junior technical resources and own responsibility for ongoing technical development of technical resources on Salesforce projects
- Interview potential candidates on as needed basis
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Minimum five years Salesforce.com platform and integration experience
- Expert understanding of Salesforce.com product suite. including Salesforce 1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Data Cloud, Platform and the App Exchange
- Direct configuration experience using Salesforce.com point-and-click developer interface
- Awareness of programmatic solutions on Salesforce platform, including Apex and VisualForce
- Understanding of Salesforce.com data loader for data migration activities in Salesforce.com
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Deep functional and technical understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and other Cloud Computing Services
- Knowledge of APIs and integration architecture as well as third-party integration tools and ETL
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Must be willing to travel 2 to 4 days per week
- Multiple Salesforce.com certifications (Developer, Advanced Developer, Architect, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.)
- Previous experience in implementing CRM with other technology
- Ability to not only build the strategic solution but also contribute to hands-on configuration, Apex/VF programming and integration development
- Deep functional knowledge of sales and support business processes
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.