Program Manager / Account Manager
- Chicago, IL, USA
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.
As a Program Manager / Account Manager with CapTech, your focus will be helping our clients deliver results against some of their most complex business and technology initiatives. The Program Manager / Account Manager will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our clients. Different projects could challenge you to succeed as a highly consultative senior management advisor or to drive highly visible technical projects based on your planning, execution, and client relationship management skills. The Program Manager / Account Manager will develop long-term relationships with our client stakeholders and ensure successful service delivery.
Specific responsibilities for the Program Manager / Account Manager position include:
- Establish collaborative partnership with key stakeholders to assess and recommend optimal business and technical solutions.
- Lead cross-functional delivery teams to deliver impactful business outcomes.
- Develop integrated plans to establish, monitor, manage and report key milestones and deliverables.
- Support the triage and resolution of critical program or project issues and scope changes throughout the project phases.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Perform hands-on project work, including analysis, design, process engineering, and change management, as needed by the project.
Specific qualifications for the Program Manager position include:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in project or program management role, preferably with full development life cycle experience.
- Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- PMP certification preferred.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrated track record of successful ability to manage large and complex consulting engagements.
- Ability to assess client needs, identify omissions and gaps, and design optimal solution.
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems.
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence.
- Excellent communication skills, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
Specific qualifications for the Account Manager position include:
- Accountable for executing significant aspects of the account strategy by owning one or more SOWs and ensuring superior project delivery.
- Leads and develops cross-functional delivery teams to ensure impactful business outcomes. Meet regularly with stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction, resolving critical client satisfaction issues. Promptly escalates risks that affect client relationships or trust.
- Establishes and nurtures collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders (Directors, VPs). Encourages consultants to actively develop relationships within their sphere of influence.
- Proactively identifies and drives new opportunities to serve client’s needs. Leads and/or executes proposal and SOW efforts and seeks opportunities to introduce new or additional CapTech service offerings & capabilities.
- Takes ownership for development of AM talent into Senior AMs through proactive mentoring.
- Seeks and develops relationships with key stakeholders by immersing themselves in client culture and community events.
- Oversees AM team activities to ensure appropriate AMO processes and practices are executed.
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands-on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements). At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.