Chief Data & Analytics Market Lead
- Chicago, IL, USA
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.
The Chief Data and Analytics Market Lead brings in-depth data technical and functional experience and expertise with which to lead CapTech’s Data & Analytics business. This involves supporting use case-based prospecting discussions on data and analytics. This leader will partner with business development and account management teams across multiple accounts to help qualified potential clients understand CapTech’s data and analytics services. The Chief D&A Lead will also support and participate in project delivery and is the primary interface with the client’s technology and business leaders, providing high-level technical solutions expertise and project leadership. The Chief D&A Lead will serve as an important part of the connective tissue between their local D&A team and CapTech’s other D&A markets. The Market Lead will support the recruiting process by helping to interview and identify ideal candidates to grow the local D&A consulting team. The Chief D&A Lead is also a servant leader to our clients and consultants, providing business and technology consulting on data and analytics as well as career assistance and mentorship.
• Ability to handle a fast paced environment and continuously re-prioritize while maintaining a constant focus on billable client work
• Ability to turn vague concepts into concrete analyses, metrics and actionable insights
• Resourceful and pragmatic, not dogmatic or overly academic
• Ability to initiate and support business development activities within existing and new accounts
• Ability to manage multiple sales and delivery engagements simultaneously, oversee large program teams, and collaborate cross-functionally
• Demonstrated knowledge of data integration, data management, business intelligence, data quality and data analytics concepts
Essential Job Functions
• Sets vision for data and analytics offerings with support of overall market lead and national practice leadership
• Support Business Development team with qualified opportunities
• Partners with Business Development team to respond to RFI’s/RFP’s and develop customer proposals
• Drives Account Management team to cross sell data and analytics services
• Holds capability leads accountable for delivering on market goals
• Works with marketing team to establish and deliver on data and analytics marketing goals
• Establishes and delivers on measurable thought leadership in support of D&A service growth in their market
• Works with recruiting team to ensure we have talent pipeline to meet demand
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands-on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements). At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.